Discover lacrosse without committing to equipment and full season!
- 4 weekly sessions of instructional clinics
- Weds Sept 25th 6pm - 7pm
- Weds Oct 2nd 6pm - 7pm
- Weds Oct 9th 6pm - 7pm
- Weds Oct 16th 6pm - 7pm
- Get introduced to a great game with deep traditions
- No equipment to buy, everything provided
- Team sports aid socialization, discipline, physical & mental health
- Will not interfere with fall sports - No contact or conditioning
The Intro to Lacrosse Fall Program introduces lacrosse to 3rd-8th Grade Boys of any athletic level. This low cost, non-competitive developmental program provides families a “test drive” with lacrosse before committing to the full spring season. Certified experienced coaches teach footwork, stick skills, and team concepts to give players a sense of the game. Boys receive a stick and gloves to keep. Loaner helmet provided for boys.
Base Cost: $40.00
Open to: Boys
In Grades: 3 to 8 for 2019-20 School year